We’re looking for a confident individual, who has a passion for project management and experience working for a creative business. In the role, you’ll report to our Head of Creative Content and support with managing projects.
The role will be focused on the production management of multi-channel communication material.
About the role
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work alongside the Head of Creative to deliver well-executed design and motion graphic material, often with tight time-scales. Projects will be varied and could include showreels, web design, banners, e-mails, brand campaigns, brand development or exhibitions. You will work directly our the clients, gaining an understanding of what their needs are and supporting the design team with bringing these to life through the creation of detailed design briefs.
This role would suit
A retail creative professional already experienced in their first role, who wants unrivalled experience in fashion and lifestyle marketing, who would thrive in a small agency environment with high levels of individual accountability that provides limitless growth and rewards. A love of a high challenge and high support culture together with the ability to build strong relationships, while working on the go and remotely is essential.
We work with like-minded people who embrace our values of being open and straight-forward, optimistic and ambitious, innovative and creative. One of our greatest assets is a culture of continuous learning, which benefits everyone we work with and is essential in an era of continuous change.
- To be UK or Netherlands-based
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills (Bursting with confidence)
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong project and stakeholder management ability
- Wanting to work within an SME (Small and medium-sized enterprise)
- Be able to travel to client offices, this will include Amsterdam and Milan
- Brand and design literate – desired
- Digital native – desired
What you’ll get in return
- Experience working with leading international fashion
- A culture of learning and development – for our associates and long-term freelancers
- European travel – expenses paid.
- Growth opportunity – both in terms of rewards and development – with an ambitious team of professionals who have been developing our agency since2010
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your CV and cover letter.
(Applications close on 10th of October 2018)