Are you passionate about creating compelling and inspirational social marketing content?
Part-time (around 20 hours per week) / freelance social marketing expert to look after the organic social content marketing across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for our client – an innovation lab run by a global leader in performance garment manufacturing.
US, NL or UK. Other locations considered.
- Creating relevant, compelling content that drives reach and engagement, all specifically targeted to a US audience.
Who will this suit?
- A freelance social marketing expert with experience in fashion (preferably performance wear) and a passion for tech.
What we’re looking for – essential
- At least three years experience creating social marketing content for fashion, or a related consumer area.
- Strong US market awareness and knowledge.
- Business to business and/or specialist audience experience.
- English as a first language – note content will be in US English.
- Experience of creating consistent content that can also flex to be appropriate for each of the four social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Content planning experience.
- A curious mind that leads to advanced knowledge of digital publishing tools.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience and success in setting measures and targets and being able to create action plans to achieve these.
- Proof-reading skills.
What we’re looking for – desirable
- Sports and contour / bodywear experience.
Our values – which you should share
Open and straightforward, optimistic and ambitious, innovative and creative.
What you’ll get from The Retail Practice
- Experience working with leading international fashion brands.
- A culture of learning and development – for both our associates and long-term freelancers.
- Growth opportunity – both in terms of rewards and development – with an ambitious team of professionals who have been developing our agency since 2010.
If you’d like to know more, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number and a good time to call, and we’ll have a chat.
Closing date August 10th 2018.