Calling all Junior Designers & Motion Graphic Designers (especially those bursting with creative ideas). We’re looking for a talented individual, with a passion for print, digital and everything in between, to join our network of freelancers.
- 1-2 years’ experience (at least one spent as a Junior Designer/Video Editor)
We are looking for graphic designers who can cover one or more of the below types of design.
Motion Graphic – Visual identity design – Marketing & advertising design – User interface design – Publication design – 3D designers (ability to use Cinema 4D etc)
- Thorough knowledge of visual design theory (i.e. composition, colour, typography)
- An exceptional eye for detail
- To be a confident communicator when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Due to the nature of the role, you must be based in the UK or Netherlands.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll work alongside The Retail Practice team to deliver well-executed designs and motion graphics, often with tight timescales. Your projects will be varied and could include showreels, web, apps, banners, e-mails, campaigns, brand development or exhibitions.
What you’ll get in return:
- The chance to work with some of the world’s leading fashion brands
- Potential for permanent placement with clients
- Professional briefs built to the highest standard
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested, send examples of your previous design work or portfolio to email@example.com, along with your availability.
What happens next:
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Head of Creative Content