The Retail Practice is an international collective of communication and engagement specialists united by a passion to create high definition retail. We help ambitious retailers adapt and thrive through connected, customer-first thinking and delivery. Want to learn more? Find out about what we do.
A great opportunity has arisen for an Italian speaker to join our London team in a full-time role.
Who this would suit
- A highly organised individual with 2+ years experience in similar fashion/retail/consumer marketing role.
- Someone who thrives working remotely and in various locations (e.g. co-working space, home, clients HQ etc).
- Able to work in a small, fast-paced agency environment, without needing to receive much guidance.
- Able to work independently as well as in teams.
What you’d be doing
This is a generalist marketing role hence really varied – no day is ever the same at TRP. As an Italian speaker you will support our main Italian fashion account, but you’re likely to also get involved with other European brands.
Social marketing & copywriting experience is key for this role as you will be involved in the creation of social media content (both organic and paid-for), digital strategies for clients, reports & presentation packs etc.
Other tasks range from project management (could be anything from a PR stunt, a translation project, a website redesign), creation of client-facing documents, retail research, general client relationship building etc.
The role will also be key in growing our Italian work and client base.
Who we are looking for – essential!
- Italian speaker with great written & spoken English.
- 2+ years experience in a similar marketing role (fashion/retail sector preferred).
- Great account & project management skills.
- Social media skills: previous hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns; familiar with paid-for advertising across Facebook and Instagram; able to create powerful content, monitor performance and report on KPIs.
- Bilingual copywriting skills: ability to create copy that is high quality and on brand.
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external (clients).
- Have a strong eye for detail, sense of urgency and time management skills.
- Passionate about retail and digital communications, with an international mind-set.
- Strong PowerPoint skills (as well as Excel and Word).
- Able to thrive in multi-location workplace environments and quite often on the move.
What you’ll get from The Retail Practice
- Experience working with leading international fashion and lifestyle brands.
- A culture of learning and development – for both our associates and long-term freelancers.
- European travel – expenses paid.
- Growth opportunity – both in terms of rewards and development – with an ambitious team of professionals who have been growing our agency since 2010.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Beatrice@theretailpractice.com by the 25th January 2019.