To create a marketing strategy for Il Cudega, a new restaurant focusing on the East London community, and implement it before the opening to support an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign.
What we did
- Developed a thorough social strategy including audience, network and content recommendations. We defined the restaurant’s offer and the audiences best suited to it, where and how to reach them, alongside target dates and structure.
- Ran a workshop and supported the client in setting up the agreed social media channels, organising and choosing content as well as hands-on support throughout the crowdfunding campaign. The campaign was a very intense period (6 weeks in this case) for the client to monitor, market and respond to queries.
- Ensured effective social media by monitoring and responding to best performing content.
- Worked with PR professionals to generate wider impact. Reached out to key audiences and influencers.
- Consistent and tailored support via a detailed social strategy ensured that 20% of the crowdfunding goal was met in only four days. Il Cudega now has a Facebook following of over 400, 354 followers on Twitter and 167 followers on Instagram.