Are you passionate about creating compelling and inspirational content for retail?
Visionary and ambitious associate/freelance lead copy and content specialist with an opportunity to take an employee role.
- Leading the development of our Copy & Content work by building the resources and capability to ensure that TRP provides a market-leading service for our retail (mainly fashion) clients. Also taking the lead for our own content marketing – from web content to e-mail and social media to market reports.
Who will this suit?
- A copy and content professional looking for flexible working with a small team who regularly travel within Europe.
- Happy and able to thrive in multi-location workplace environments, e.g. working from home, from our hub in London, at our clients’ bases – and quite often on the move 😉
- Aware of a small business culture where the challenges and rewards are both high.
- More aligned to a fluid, value-driven and accountability-driven culture – than a more corporate and structured environment.
What we’re looking for – essential
- At least three years experience creating copy and content for retail brands, agencies or multiple clients via your own consultancy/freelance position.
- English as a first language.
- Confident with fashion content at mid to premium level with strong brand literacy and management skills.
- Experience of creating content for digital channels and being aware of the dynamics that create compelling and engaging digital content across multiple channels – from social to e-mail and blogs to instructional information.
- Ability to write copy for client pitches & presentations.
- A curious mind that leads to advanced knowledge of digital publishing tools, e.g. Facebook Canvas, Instagram Stories, e-commerce functionalities for social.
- Confident presenter.
- Experience of managing others.
- Experience and success in setting measures and targets and being able to create action plans to achieve these.
- Strong market awareness of content marketing, retail and fashion.
- Proof-reading skills.
- Able to travel within Europe.
What we’re looking for – desirable
- Ability to create and write print content.
- Dutch, German and/or Italian speaker.
- Experience of video and motion graphic content – especially storyboarding through to storytelling.
- Able to make the complex simple and comfortable with technical information outside of the marketing area, e.g. fashion garment manufacturing processes, communicating omni-channel operational processes for store staff.
Our values – which you should share
Open and straightforward, optimistic and ambitious, innovative and creative.
What you’ll get from The Retail Practice
- Experience working with leading international fashion brands.
- A culture of learning and development – for both our associates and long-term freelancers.
- European travel – expenses paid.
- Growth opportunity – both in terms of rewards and development – with an ambitious team of professionals who have been growing our agency since 2010.
If you’d like to know more, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number and a good time to call, and we’ll have a chat.
Closing date October 31st 2018.